1. Identification of the entity proposing the offer / legal informationOriza L. Legrand Parfums company with a capital of 500,000 euros Head office: 35 rue de Richelieu – 75001 Paris - France753 364 066 RCS Paris Tel: + 33 (0)1 71 93 02 34
2. Field of applicationThese terms and conditions apply to all sales of products by Oriza L. Legrand Parfums made through the online sales site www.orizaparfums.com and all the countries. We note that these general terms and conditions of sale apply to private individuals only. Any resale or distribution of Oriza L. Legrand Parfums products purchased on www.orizaparfums.com website is strictly prohibited. For any trade enquiries or orders, please contact the sales department of Oriza L. Legrand Parfums by telephone on + 33 (0)1 71 93 02 34 or by e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
3. PricesPrices are only indicated in euros, including tax but not including delivery costs. Oriza L. Legrand Parfums reserves the right to modify the prices of products offered on the www.orizaparfums.com website at any time without prior notice to you. You will be charged the prices displayed on the orizaparfums.com website at the time you order was confirmed provide the good were available at this time.The total price including taxes for each of the articles which the customer wishes to buy, along with the total shipping costs involved in delivering the products will be indicated either when the customer makes his/her call to the Customer Department of Oriza L. Legrand Parfums, or on connection to the website www.orizaparfums.com.Pursuant to the provisions of article L.121-19 of the Consumer Code, the customer will receive, on delivery and for each of the articles, written confirmation of the price paid giving details of the price of each article and the delivery costs to be paid by the customer.
4. Order and validation
4.1 Maximum orderThe maximum amount of an order placed by a given customer (same family name, same address) may not exceed €5,000 taxes included (excluding delivery costs).Likewise, over a period of 7 days, a given customer may not place more than 3 orders, the maximum cumulative amount of which may not exceed €10,000 taxes included (excluding delivery costs).
4.2 Orders can only be placed online on the E-shop available on the website www.orizaparfums.com. The customer bears the telecommunications costs related to access to the internet and use of the website www.orizaparfums.com.The customer declares that he/she is cognisant with and accepts these general terms and conditions of sale before placing the order. By validating the order, the customer accepts these general terms and conditions of sale without restriction or reservation. In the event of prolonged inactivity during the connection, it is possible that the selection of articles chosen before such period of inactivity may no longer be guaranteed. The customer will be asked to recommence selection of the products from the beginning. All the necessary stages of the sale are described on the website www.orizaparfums.com in compliance with the provisions of article 1369-4 of the Civil Code.Pursuant to the provisions of article 1369-5 of the Civil Code, the customer will have the possibility, before definitively validating his/her order, of verifying the order in detail and the total price and correcting any errors, before confirming the order to express his/her acceptance. From the moment at which the customer validates his/her order, Oriza L. Legrand Parfums will send an acknowledgement of receipt of the order without delay by e-mail, it being specified that the acknowledgement of receipt of the order does not in any way constitute a confirmation of the availability of the product(s) ordered nor validation of payment for the order. The sale will only be considered final after confirmation of the order has been forwarded to the customer by Oriza L. Legrand Parfums, specifying that the articles have been dispatched. Only those articles actually dispatched will be debited, along with the delivery costs.
5. Availability The products on offer and the prices are valid as long as they can be viewed on the website (www.orizaparfums.com), depending on available stocks. Certain products, which are available in limited quantities, may not be available at the time of the order. This information will be supplied to the customer when the order is placed. Errors or modifications may, exceptionally, occur, notably in the event of a given product being ordered simultaneously by several customers. The customer will be informed of any unavailability of products by e-mail, or by any other means of communication (telephone, fax) within 15 days and may not hold Oriza L. Legrand Parfums responsible for this in any way. In the event of unavailability of the product(s) selected, the customer may either choose another article in the range or cancel his/her order. If the customer chooses to cancel the order, he/she will immediately be reimbursed if the bank account has already been debited and in any case no later than 30 days after payment of the sums by the customer.
6. Personal information
6.1 Order placed onlineThe customer must, in order to purchase a product when placing his/her first order on the website of Oriza L. Legrand Parfums, open a customer account and fill in an order form containing certain mandatory fields deemed to be essential for handling the said order and for normal commercial relations, to allow his/her selection to be recorded.
6.2 Collection of information from minors over the age of 16Non-emancipated minors do not have the capacity to enter into a contract. Collection of data from minors is subject to prior parental authorisation.
6.3 Retention of and access to personal informationThis personal data will be used by Oriza L. Legrand Parfums for commercial, marketing and/or information purposes. It may also be passed on, where applicable likewise to any third party involved in handling, processing and payment of the order. In order to respect legal and regulatory obligations and respond to the needs of its customers and to guarantee the best possible service, Oriza L. Legrand Parfums may retain some personal information concerning the customer (contact details, etc.). Pursuant to law no. 78-17 relative to data processing and freedom of 6 January 1978, customers of Oriza L. Legrand Parfums have the right to access, modify, rectify or eliminate any data concerning them. To exercise this right, customers must apply in writing to the Customer Department of Oriza L. Legrand Parfums (Address below) or send an e-mail to email@example.com. Depending on the choices made by the customer on creation or consultation of his/her personal online account, he/she may receive commercial and promotional information. Should the customer no longer wish to receive such information, he/she may specify this in his/her customer account or by e-mail sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Product presentation and informationAny photographs, graphic depictions and descriptions of the products on sale are purely indicative and not binding on Oriza L. Legrand Parfums. Customers may obtain supplementary information by contacting the Customer Department of Oriza L. Legrand Parfums by telephone. Oriza L. Legrand Parfums does not accept any responsibility in the event of manifest error between the actual characteristics of articles and their representation.
8. Refusal of ordersPursuant to the provisions of article L.122-1 of the Consumer Code, Oriza L. Legrand Parfums is entitled to refuse any abnormal order or any order not placed in good faith. In addition, Oriza L. Legrand Parfums is entitled to refuse any order from a customer with whom legal proceedings have been instituted with respect to payment of an earlier order placed with Oriza L. Legrand Parfums, or with any other merchant.
9. Shipment, delivery costs and delivery leadtimes.
9.1 Products are delivered by La Poste with Colissimo for France and with Colissimo International for other countries.Colissimo: delivery within 1 or 2 working days depending the date of your purchase (your order must reach us before midday 12 p.m, Paris time, GMT +1 hour).Colissimo International: delivery within 3 to 8 working days depending the date of your purchase (your order must reach us before midday 12 p.m, Paris time, GMT +1 hour). Depending the type and number of products, shipping costs are charged to customers at a forfeit amount of:
- free shipping for France
- 10 € for Zone A (European Union and Switzerland)
- 15 € for Zone B (Eastern Europe out of European Union, Norway, Maghreb)
- 20 for Zone C (Africa out of Maghreb, Canada, USA, Near & Middle East)
- 25 € for Zone D (others destinations)
For any further information or any other delivery address situated outside these countries, the customer may contact the Customer service for information by leaving a message at email@example.com or by calling us on + 33 (0)1 71 93 02 34.
If the delivery takes longer, this will not give rise to compensation.
Whenever an order is destined for a country which is not a member of the European Union, the customer is the importer of the products concerned. Therefore, customs duties and other local taxes may be payable and the customer is responsible for them.
9.2 The articles will be delivered to the address indicated by the customer when the order is placed (a notice of delivery will be left in the absence of the customer). It is the responsibility of the customer to check the state of the packaging and the contents of the parcel on receipt of the merchandise and to indicate any reservations on the delivery docket if the parcel appears to have been opened or damaged. Signature, without reservation, of the delivery docket by the customer is deemed to signify acceptance of the parcel. Oriza L. Legrand Parfums may not in any case be held responsible for any deterioration in the quality of the products and their packaging due to shipment.
9.3 In compliance with the provisions of article L.121-20-3 of the Consumer Code, the articles ordered will be delivered no later than 30 days from the day following placing of the order, subject to complete payment of the purchase price. Delivery leadtime vary depending on the type of shipment and the place of delivery. The delivery leadtime runs from receipt of the payment or bank authorization. For any order made on the website www.orizaparfums.com, delivery leadtimes will be indicated to the customer at the time the order is made, it being specified that the leadtimes indicated on the website www.orizaparfums.com are valid for orders placed from Monday to Friday, before midday (12 p.m.), Paris time (GMT +1 hour).
10. Terms and methods of paymentPayment of customer purchases is made exclusively by credit card. The following cards are accepted: Visa, Eurocard, Mastercard.
11.1 Cancellation of orderTo be taken into consideration, any request to cancel an order must be made before dispatch of the products and, at the latest, 24 hours before the date of departure of the package. This cancellation must be notified directly to the Customer Department of Oriza L. Legrand Parfums by telephone on + 33 (0)1 71 93 02 34 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
11.2 Retractation Pursuant to the provisions of article L.121-20 of the Consumer Code, the customer has a period of seven full days from delivery of his/her order to return the article(s) for exchange or refund, as the customer decides, without any penalty except for the cost of return carriage. The customer must inform the Customer Department of Oriza L. Legrand Parfums in writing (by e-mail: using the contact form in the "Contact" channel, or by letter) of his/her decision before returning the merchandise. The customer will be responsible for the costs of return shipment. The value of the products returned will be refunded to the customer, excluding the initial shipment costs without delay and no later than 30 days following the date on which the customer has exercised the right of retractation. In the event of an exchange, the return shipment costs and costs of shipment of the products chosen in replacement will be paid by Oriza L. Legrand Parfums.
11.3 Return of unsatisfactory or damaged productsIn the event that one or several products do not comply with the customer's order or are defective or damaged, the customer must immediately inform Oriza L. Legrand Parfums and return them to it at his/her cost no later than 30 days after delivery of the order. The replacement product(s) will be sent to the customer at the expense of Oriza L. Legrand Parfums. In the event that the product(s) returned is/are no longer available, Oriza L. Legrand Parfums will inform the customer and will reimburse him/her for the amount of the said product(s) (not including shipment costs).
11.4 ExchangeIn the event that the customer is not satisfied with the products ordered from Oriza L. Legrand Parfums, despite the care and attention devoted by the latter to selecting its products, he/she may, within thirty (30) days from receipt of the order, and after having informed the Customer Department of Oriza L. Legrand Parfums (by telephone on + 33 (0)1 71 93 02 34 or by e-mail to email@example.com), return the said products at his/her own expense and in their original packaging to the following address: ORIZA L. LEGRAND PARFUMS Service clients 35 rue de Richelieu – 75001 ParisFrance. The customer must indicate, when returning the products, whether he/she wishes an exchange or a refund for the products. If the customer chooses to exchange the product(s), Oriza L. Legrand Parfums will send products of the same value and quality, at its expense and as soon as possible.If the customer chooses a refund, he/she will receive, as soon as possible, a credit for the amount equal to the value of the product(s) returned (excluding delivery costs) valid for 1 year for all the products on the website of Oriza L. Legrand Parfums.
12. Reservation of ownership clauseUntil effective and full payment of the purchase price, Oriza L. Legrand Parfums remains the owner of the goods sold. Full payment for the goods results in transfer of ownership; however, the customer becomes responsible for the articles on delivery, transfer of ownership being accompanied by transfer of risks.
13. Governing law – legal proceedings
13.1 These general terms and conditions of sale are governed by French law.
13.2 In the event of problems related to application of these general terms and conditions of sale, we invite you to find an amicable solution by contacting our Customer Department: ORIZA L. LEGRAND PARFUMS Service clients 35 rue de Richelieu – 75001 Paris FranceMonday to Friday, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Telephone: + 33 (0)1 71 93 02 34E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
13.3 In the event of breakdown of negotiations, the following provisions becomeapplicable:
13.3.1 Contract entered into by a French consumer ordering from France: Any legal proceedings arising in relation to execution or interpretation of this contract will be brought before the courts having jurisdiction in the domicile of the defendant or the place of delivery.
13.3.2 Contract entered into by a consumer having placed an order from another country in the European Union: Any legal proceedings arising in relation to execution or interpretation of this contract will be brought before the competent courts pursuant to the directives and regulations of the European Union (Brussels Convention, 27 September, 1968).